Age range: 10 and up
Date: June 26
Time: 9 A.M. – 12 P.M.
Class Limit: 6
Location: 17968 FM 2493, Flint, TX (#117 & #119 — 2 bays behind Anytime Fitness on the corner)
Overview: This listing is for a single day of class, Wednesday, June 26, from 9 – noon.
Scroll down (below the Paypal button) to see the unit description and class location.
6 in stock
This listing is for a single day of class, Wednesday, June 26, from 9 – noon.
- Edison Lamp Build
- safety, shop intro, tool review for this lesson
- lesson and demo on how to age metal components
- lesson on working with electricity
- build the lamp (select materials [lamp cord, lamp socket, flange, Edison bulb, copper, wood, conduit, electric plug outlet], measuring, cutting, torching wood, sanding])
- electric wiring and testing
Your child should arrive at class in clothes fit for a shop environment. Boots are suggested, though not required.
We will have light snacks and lots of water on hand for your students.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions.