Your favorite knife is always the one you build. Perfect for the person who wants to make their own knife but does not have access to a forge or machine shop.
This kit comes complete with all the supplies, materials, and basic tools needed to build a high-quality knife with only simple hand tools.
- The blade blank is our best-selling EDC I design. It arrives pre-drilled, shaped, beveled, and heat-treated.
- The handles are resin slabs which allow you to put your own flavor into the design. Finish them off with the solid brass or aluminum pins.
- A sleek leather sheath completes the package.
- Our full step-by-step instructions deliver tips and techniques to help you with your build.
30+ years ago, our founder ordered a knife kit from the back of a magazine. It was his, finished with his own hands. That sparked Jimmy's journey to perfect the knife kit. DIY doesn't have to mean POS. We are now proud and excited to be able to offer a high-carbon steel blade with the best materials at an affordable price. Thanks for sharing in our legacy.
- knife blank (pre-drilled, shaped, beveled, and heat-treated)
- 2 resin handle scales
- 2 metal handle pins (brass or aluminum)
- leather sheath
- 2-part epoxy
- mix cup
- stir stick
- sandpaper (220 and 400 grit)
- 3 Spring Clamps
- 1 rasp/file tool (4way)
- Step-by-step instructions
- Overall length: 7 3/4 inches
- Blade length: 3 1/2 inches
- Handle length: 4 1/4 inches
- Sheath: Leather with belt loop
- Steel: 80CRV High Carbon Alloy
- Process: Stock Removal
- Handle material: Resin
- Pins: Solid Brass or Aluminum